First

Hi and welcome to my blog!




My name is Hannah, I'm 24 years old, soon to be 25. I live in Sweden, high up the north together with my fiancé Jonas. No kids or pets, yet.








I have a Bachelors degree in eduactional and vocational counseling and graduated spring 2015 from UmeÃ¥ University. I have been working as a school career counselor since october that year and now hold a position on two upper secondary schools divided by four days at one school and one day at the other school. One thing is for sure; I love my job!  Sure it's troublesome and a lot of hard work but I love what I do, and to see all of those kids grow up and make all the choises they have to do, I love it!




Why blogging:
I've read a lot of counseling blogs this first work-year and have for some time thought, maybe, just maybe I should have a blog for myself. Why? Because I want to share. I want this blog to become a place for reflection and ideas, to discuss different tools and resources. After some thought and finding some time, I sat down and started one, and here we are.


I will write about my work, how it is to be a Swedish counselor with theories and practical things and everything that comes with it. Hope you'll like it!


Comments

Popular Posts