At the airport

I'm now at the airport waiting for departure to the capital of Sweden. One hour until we leave the ground. I'm in the middle of this week, but the days sure gone fast!

I've mixed feelings for these two days at the conference. I know it will be fun and interesting once I'm there, but I feel like I need to be at the school with my students as well.

It's soon time to apply to the different programs at the Gymnasium schools. Or soon and soon, for me it's soon, for my students it feel like ages until they have to decide. Of course the whole January-month is divided for the 9th grade and all the questions about the application, but before that I'm meeting with every student individually, or in pairs. At my big school I've almost met with every kid, but at my smaller school, not that many. But I'm guessing it's that they don't know me yet, as this small school is new for me this year.
These last days I've had a bit of a cold too, so I'm not on full speed so to speak...  But maybe I just need to check out the program a bit more and have a pep-talk to myself?

Hope to see some of you there, and for the rest of you: hope you have a good time anyway!

Over and out


Comments

Popular Posts