It's been a while

So Hello!

And welcome to my blog! I haven't had the time to write in a long while because it's been a lot of work these few weeks after Christmas.


I've had a few late days at the schools and long sessions with the 9th graders. We are at the end of their High School Choice and On Monday those last applications will be signed, handed in to me and sent off to the admission committee. I have a few more students to see before they can just wait and have to relax for some weeks/months. The preliminary acceptance comes in April, and they will know for sure in July, after graduating elementary/middle school.


But I will not relax.


As soon as I'm done with the 9th graders for a while, my main focus will be the internship and my 8th graders. I'm already asking them in corridors and between classes if they have started to look for an internship, how's it going and if I can help them with anything, just to check in on how it is going.


And now: Lunch!

I have a meeting after lunch to talk about courses in language and what ratings/grades counts to the points the 9th graders apply to High School on with my deputy principal and the language school. My morning have been full of 15 min sessions with students from School M. The last pupil just left my office so I'm busy as a bee. 


Hope you are well


 

Comments

Popular Posts