Back to school

So, Christmas break is over and we are back to reality. I've been ill for a few days around Christmas but are now feeling much better, and we went to visit my family on New years as well as taking time off and just relax and doing what we like, so I'm refreshed and ready to work!


The webpage where my students apply to High School have opened and classes are starting again. It's an excited time for me, as well as my 9th graders. It's their last semester, all those standardized tests are waiting,  their last elementary school works are being written and then they are off to high school! And it's just now I've gotten to know them really well!  I'll miss them fur sure! Even if they are loud, messy and...and just darn wonderful, the bunch of them!
And then we have the 8th graders, and their internship for two weeks in the middle of the Sports-holiday week, and Easter break.  Yeah, we have a whole week later this winter spring, where the kids are free from school and supposed to be doing outdoorsports, such as skiing and skating and what not.
Hope you had a good holiday as well?



Comments

Popular Posts