A free day

Friday. All the students got a longer weekend and are free for today. I myself will work till 2o'clock this afternoon and then welcome the Weekend with a happy smile.

This semester have been fun! I've gotten to know my students a bit more during the year, gotten to know the job a bit better as well as had time to perform some of my ideas during this fall. Yay!
Though, it is still a long way to go.

My Christmas feeling have been a bit low for this month. I have tried wearing a more Christmas-style of clothes and it feels like it helps a bit.  To make my office a bit merry and bright I bought a little Christmas snowman to sit on a shelf as well as a glowing bauble to have on my desk, so I've started to get some Christmas feeling at last. Had a tune of Christmas songs playing on Spotify during yesterday afternoon as well.

The weather outside have been magical. It's been beautiful to drive to work last couple of days except for one day of rain but over all it's white all around, though it's dark on the way there as well as on the way home.

During this week I've met with some colleagues as well, talked about the High School choice and all the administrations around that. Always good to meet and ask those silly questions as a group to the administrator.  The students get their log-in next week (I hope!) and then they're off for the Holidays :)


Oh, and now I know when I will have my lesson with the 8th graders on school R! It will be on Monday of that last week before the holidays, but that's good. Hopefully they will use the free time to look for a internship as well as celebrating Christmas.

Comments

Popular Posts