the week after that

So, I've now been home from the Stockholm-trip for almost two weeks, and it was a lot of fun!

I was elected to become the secretary in the Counseling Committee Sveriges Vägledarföreningen and the next meeting we'll have will be in May here in North of Sweden :)  So I'm a bit excited to meet everyone oce again and get to know them more. Me, and another named Hanna is the youngest in the group, so I'm open for learning from the others. I feel there is a lot  of knowledge and wisdom to be shared, that's one of the reasons I joined the committee to begin with. To learn more.



Another thing is that this is the last week our 8th graders have vocational training. Next week they will all be back in school again. Those week have just rushed by, and all the time I spent preparing. I have talked to some of the supervisiors and I'm going to visit some of my pupils on their locations later this afternoon and all I heard is good. Most of them are satisfied with the student and happy with the vocational training. But mostly I'm looking forward of hearing all the great stories about these two week as soon as the kids are back :D

But now, lunch-time
Hope you have a great day and weekend!



Comments

Popular Posts